WOTT nostalgia

  • Grey Area 13
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
      At Black Cactus:

      http://www.blackcactus.com/blackcactus.asp

      There's a nice little nostalgia piece of the Way of the Tiger series, in the
      print press section.
    • Demian Katz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2001
        > At Black Cactus:
        >
        > http://www.blackcactus.com/blackcactus.asp
        >
        > There's a nice little nostalgia piece of the Way of the Tiger series, in the
        > print press section.

        Definitely a nice little article... and interesting to see that "Way of
        the Tiger" may actually have a future -- though, of course, I'd much
        rather that future involve books than 3-D computer games. :)

        - Demian