Re: [gamebooks] Re: question about fighting fantasy information in gamebooks org

  • Demian Katz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2012
      That link is for the original series that ended in the 90s. The reissues
      have a separate entry:

      http://gamebooks.org/show_series.php?id=12

      ...and then the second series of reissues has ANOTHER entry:

      http://gamebooks.org/show_series.php?id=1285

      (This was necessary because they keep changing the order of the books).

      - Demian