Gun Dogs

  • Guillermo Alberto
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2011
      Upcoming new series of gamebooks in digital format by Gary Chalk and Jamie Wallis.

      More info here: http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=1649

      Guillermo
    • Guillermo Paredes
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013
        Steampunk gamebook authored by Gary Chalk (of Lone Wolf fame). Available for iOS and Android devices.

        Guillermo
      • David Whyld
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013
          Why is called Gary Chalk's Gun Dogs when he's only the illustrator and
          someone else wrote the actual words?

          On 04/12/2013, Guillermo Paredes <gparedes76@...> wrote:
          > Steampunk gamebook authored by Gary Chalk (of Lone Wolf fame). Available for
          > iOS and Android devices.
          >
          > http://gamebookadventures.com/gamebooks/gary-chalks-gun-dogs/
          >

          > Guillermo
        • gparedes76
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013

            Very good question. Hope somebody from Tin Man Games can answer it.

            Guillermo

          • dr_sentence
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2013

              Perhaps for the same reason that Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone's names are on the covers of around 50 FF gamebooks they didn't write.

            • Guillermo Paredes
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2013
                Yes, but in this case I suspect (without knowing for sure) that Chalk may have had a higher degree of involvement in the concept and basic ideas for the book than was the case in the Fighting Fantasy seires.

                Guilllermo