Re: [gamebooks] Lost Worlds Books for sale

  • Jonathan Grabel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
      Yes i am intrested. I am just surprised that you got themfor 3 dollars, are
      they re prints?
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
        I don't think they're reprints. The store was going out of business, so they
        were on sale.

        Andy
      • sekelaa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2001
          If you're still interested in the 2 books, let me know. It will be $6 for
          both of them, plus $2 shipping in the US. I take paypal, personal checks,
          and money orders.

          Thanks,
          Andy