Hey everyone, Just to let you know the early bird rate for the Develop Conference Audio Track ends on the 3rd June so if you're thinking of coming you canjohn_broomhall
I would definitely recommend people head to the site and read the discussion there.. I will, though quote a reply from Dren McDonald, specifically regardingbrian_l_smsn
ôI donÆt care if you are a student or a professional, $100 USD a year is a lot of money for access to the crumbling remains of a long dead and abandonedsyzygystudios
work in the computer and video game industry. Hobbyists,
semi-Pro, and game music fans are welcome as well.
Topic includes theoretical, technological, and aesthetical
issues in sound design and musical composition for games.
- Sep 2, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.