RE: [gameaudiopro] Lair_Japanese Trailer_StarWars SFX?

  • Kurt Larson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007

        You use air effects. (Something blowing air.) People interpret it as “fire”.

      -

      Kurt Larson

      Audio Director | Slipgate Ironworks

      http://slipg8.com

       - Audio people are the ones who think that zero is a maximum.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2007
        Hi guys and girls. I was contacted about a sound designer position at Sony but sadly I can't take the gig (I really hate being on the east coast sometimes!). He asked me to pass on his info for anyone interested. They are also looking for sound programmers. Here it is:

        Tom Hamilton
        Sr. Recruiter
        Sony Computer Entertainment America
        650-655-8120 (dir)
        650-655-5259 (fax)
        thomas_hamilton@...
        www.us.playstation.com/jobs

        If it works out for you please drop me a line and let me know. Thanks!

        Adam DiTroia
        www.ditroiaaudiocreations.com
        www.myspace.com/adamditroia
        ditroiamusic@...