[galactic] I'm first I'm first I'm first.

  • Derek Stanley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 1999
      Okay, now that I got that out of my system I'm looking for a couple of
      things.

      Does anyone know how to merge the world names from my MT Daibei file
      into a CT Daibei file? I don't want to type them in one at a time. I'm
      not made of time after all, none of us are.

      Does anyone have a CT Diaspora file for Galactic? I'd like to hook my
      Daibei Jump routes up with something but I don't have a Diaspora file
      and don't feel like making one.

      Thanks in advance.

      DS

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/galactic
    • Jim Vassilakos
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 1999
        > Does anyone know how to merge the world names from my MT Daibei file
        > into a CT Daibei file? I don't want to type them in one at a time. I'm
        > not made of time after all, none of us are.

        Might be able to help, but you need to send me more info
        on what exactly you're trying to do along with a copy of
        the relavent files.

        > Does anyone have a CT Diaspora file for Galactic? I'd like to hook my
        > Daibei Jump routes up with something but I don't have a Diaspora file
        > and don't feel like making one.

        See http://members.aol.com/jimvassila/sectors.htm

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/galactic
      • Keven R. Pittsinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 1999

          > Okay, now that I got that out of my system I'm looking for a couple of
          > things.
          >
          > Does anyone know how to merge the world names from my MT Daibei file
          > into a CT Daibei file? I don't want to type them in one at a time. I'm
          > not made of time after all, none of us are.
          >
          > Does anyone have a CT Diaspora file for Galactic? I'd like to hook my
          > Daibei Jump routes up with something but I don't have a Diaspora file
          > and don't feel like making one.

          A suggestion...

          Let's move this list over to Onelist.com. It's faster, and easier for a
          moderator to set up. Egroups is ok, I guess, but a bit tricky to set up. For
          instance, you *really* want the Reply-To: set back to the group, otherwise you
          just end up replying to the originator of the message...

          Annoying, to say the least...

          Keven

          tc++ tm+ tn t4- to ru++ ge+ 3i c+ jt au st- ls pi+ ta+ he+ so- vi zh sy
          Science-Fiction Adventure
          In Reavers' Deep

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/galactic