The Passing of a Gamer.

  • cnl.rubicon@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
      Just a note to let everyone know that "Lord Ronin from Q-Link" AKA: David
      O.E. Mohr Passed away yesterday from a heart attack.

      In service,
      Clifford Linehan
      The Core Route Projects
      Host for Turokan’s Expedition to the Rim.
      ®Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2009
      Diet Help
      Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=Eo4ekhDMozPpM759yk2zNQAAJ1CbX89dcfkIPLZRhe-o_hYQAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=
    • wally
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28 11:51 AM
        my condolances...

        --- In galactic@yahoogroups.com, cnl.rubicon@... wrote:

        > Just a note to let everyone know that "Lord Ronin from Q-Link" AKA: David
        > O.E. Mohr Passed away yesterday from a heart attack.
        >
        > In service,
        > Clifford Linehan
        > The Core Route Projects
        > Host for Turokan's Expedition to the Rim.
        > ®Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2009
        > Diet Help
        > Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=Eo4ekhDMozPpM759yk2zNQAAJ1CbX89dcfkIPLZRhe-o_hYQAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

      • David Smart
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29 6:28 AM
          To absent friends...

          On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:51 PM, wally <ticdoffus@...> wrote:

          my condolances...

          --- In galactic@yahoogroups.com, cnl.rubicon@... wrote:

          > Just a note to let everyone know that "Lord Ronin from Q-Link" AKA: David
          > O.E. Mohr Passed away yesterday from a heart attack.
          >
          > In service,
          > Clifford Linehan
          > The Core Route Projects
          > Host for Turokan's Expedition to the Rim.
          > ®Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2009
          > Diet Help
          > Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
          > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=Eo4ekhDMozPpM759yk2zNQAAJ1CbX89dcfkIPLZRhe-o_hYQAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

        • Smaller, Brian
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 29 11:45 AM
            I'll drink to that, Cheers.

            We are not getting any younger, that is for sure.  My condolences.

            > Just a note to let everyone know that "Lord Ronin from Q-Link" AKA: David
            > O.E. Mohr Passed away yesterday from a heart attack.
            >
            > In service,
            > Clifford Linehan
            > The Core Route Projects
            > Host for Turokan's Expedition to the Rim.
            > ®Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2009
            > Diet Help
            > Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
            > http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ c?cp=Eo4ekhDMozP pM759yk2zNQAAJ1C bX89dcfkIPLZRhe- o_hYQAAYAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAADNAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YQAAAAAA=

          • Jason Barnabas
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2010
              My condolences as well.

              It's "funny" how attached I can get to people I've never even met.

              I remember Gen.Turokan. I even think of him occasionally and how his work brightened my days, even as he was dying. I hope the General and Lord Ronin are hoisting one wherever they are.  I know I shall here.  To all our friends, the quick and the dead, salute!

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
                I had the same thought.  The internet has certainly enriched our lives and our ability to connect to people.

                Happy Travelling Lord Ronin.