Francis Park Stargazing * Wed., Mar. 4, 2009 * 7-10 PM

  • William Breeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009

      Francis Park Stargazing

      Wednesday, March 4, 2009 * 7-10 PM

      Francis Park on Tamm Avenue at Itaska Street * Canceled in Case of Clouds or Precipitation

      Astronomy is fun for all, so bring family and friends to our monthly stargazing event! We will be observing the First Quarter Moon, planets, double stars, and bright star clusters.  Francis Park Stargazing events are held on a Wednesday evening once a month and are free of charge.

      Directions and Park Information

       I-44 into St. Louis, exit at Hampton Avenue South.

      Go South on Hampton to Eichelberger Avenue, turn RIGHT on Eichelberger Avenue. (at the Dairy Queen).

      Turn RIGHT on Tamm Ave. We set up next to the sidewalk on Tamm Avenue at Itaska Street.

      Francis Park closes at 10:00 PM, so we ask that stargazing end by then out of respect for the residents of the neighborhood.

      Presented by the Saint Louis Astronomical Society.

      www.slasonline.org