Re: ebola update

  • tchibanga2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 10:53 PM
      Just to mention...<br>I had read a wire report
      (posted on several news sites) of an Ebola case in Oyem.
      It later turned out to be untrue (a
      misinterpretatation of something someone said, or rumor as truth, or
      a jumping to conclusions episode). I think the news
      was even attributed to the Minister of Health
      originally. I note this only in hopes that the same is true
      of the Franceville report. Ebola in a larger
      community than Mekambo is even more scary and potentially
      sad.<br>I wish there was a better way to know what is
      actually happening on a day to day basis (of course I
      wished that even when I was there in my
      village...)<br><br>Anyone know if any of the affected volunteers have been
      reposted anywhere yet?