Re: Discovery Channel

  • Bradley Alan Hodges
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3 2:58 PM
      A bit overdramatized, but they did the landscape, people and customs
      justice. For that I'm thankful.

      One question: Why did they start out in Mimongo, in the southern
      mountains, and end up way up in Makokou? Maybe I missed something.

      moussavou

      --- In gabondiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "bobutne" <bobutne@y...>