Mboloani!

  • Bradley Alan Hodges
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2005
      Fellow Gabon forum members,

      I am interested in sharing photos and video clips from around Gabon,
      particularly of the interior. I lived there from 2002-2005.

      Son Excellence El Hadj Moussa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
        Bradley,

        Feel free to post any photos and video clips at this site. Also looking
        forward to reading your views about the current situation in Gabon and
        prospects for the future.

        Mbolo

        Bob

        --- In gabondiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Bradley Alan Hodges"