Re: from current pcv - bgv

  • tamarawithers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      I believe there are about 60+ PCV's currently in
      Gabon. There are 34 in just my training group. The FARM
      program has dwindled..and it is mostly EE and Health.
      Next year they will start Education again. <br>The
      volunteers from the Ebola region were evacuated as soon as
      they got word of the outbreak..and that was right
      before the elections. They were temporarily moved to
      Lbv..and then given the choice as to where they wanted to
      remain until the situation was cleaned up.