Re: Fang Art

  • Amin F. Abari
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
      Thank you for the links to the pictures. They are great.

      I also never thanked you for your pictures of India, they were great
      and so timely! Just the day before your post my six year old daughter
      asked me if I had any pictures of India. I didn't have any and then I
      logged in to find her some and saw your pictures!