Photo

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
      While Googling, I found this photo of a group of Fang hunters.

      For more African photos of "old Africa", see here:
      http://www.africarte.it/foto-storiche/foto_storiche.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
        On the same web site, I found these photos of Fang art.

        http://www.africarte.it/etnie/elenco.etnie/Fang/fang.htm
      • Amin F. Abari
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
          Thank you for the links to the pictures. They are great.

          I also never thanked you for your pictures of India, they were great
          and so timely! Just the day before your post my six year old daughter
          asked me if I had any pictures of India. I didn't have any and then I
          logged in to find her some and saw your pictures!