from current pcv - bgv

  • tamarawithers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2001
      Cool.. we have a pcv working on and off at the
      ces leconi again...I do know the prefet. In fact, he
      has mentioned your wife to me several times. Do you
      live on the west coast in the US? I have only been to
      Leconi twice. I am hoping to hike out to the canyons
      when i get back from vacation. I don't go to bars
      unless with the other PCV's in fcv. who are james and
      florence??