" Gabonese Inventor/ Artist/ Designer based in USA"

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 5, 2004
      Received following portions of email:

      Hello:

      I am Christophe Obolo. I am a BAKANIGUI from the Haugh Ogooue
      region, a native of Franceville and attended Lycee Leon MBA in
      Libreville. I am the CEO and Founder of D'abord products, Inc.,
      organized in Connecticut. I attended Virginia State University and
      graduated Magna cum Laude with a major in biology. I founded and
      started my own company two years ago based on my very first
      invention titled "neck bag for cell phone users". Another invention
      of mine was recently published by the United states Patent and
      trademark office.

      I am basically a designer and my designs are mainly inspired from
      the great masks of Gabon. in addition I design leather cases for
      small electronics such as cell phones, iPods, PDAs, and others.

      Please visit my webpage at: http://www.absolutearts.com/kristob to
      view my artworks and the selection of leather cases I design and
      make. My trademark is posh Pocket

      THANKS A BON ATTENDEUR SALUT

      C'hristophe M'andela O'bolo
      Inventive Mind With Clear Vision