Text Books and Railroad

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Earlier, we discussed text books in Gabon's
      public schools. This week, I read that many schools in
      the county I live, Palm Beach County, had a similar
      problem. How is it that one of the wealthiest counties in
      America can not provide text books to its kids?
      to build the national railroad. Few gave him credit,
      however, for traveling around the world arranging
      financing for the railroad and pushing ahead to get the job
      done.