Re: Air Gabon - Repair or New Logo?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
      Amin, You are doing great! My guess is that you could sell those
      photos to Paris Match or other French rag for a good price. If I
      correctly interpet your photos, the Air Gabon aircraft first went
      through a wood barrier at the end of the runway and then through a
      concrete structure losing its wings and damaging its fuselage. Then,
      the painters came in to wipe out the Air Gabon green markings with
      brown paint. Curious to know, what nationality is/are the flight's
      pilot/s?