Air Gabon - Repair or New Logo?

  • aminabari@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
      Hi guys,

      It seems the plane is under repairs. They have started with the
      painting. I uploaded a picture. BTW, sorry the quality is not that
      good, but the original of these pictures at 5 mega pixels is over 2
      Megs and would take hours to upload.

      Amin

      p.s., I haven't done badly for someone that was not planning to post,
      eh?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
        Amin, You are doing great! My guess is that you could sell those
        photos to Paris Match or other French rag for a good price. If I
        correctly interpet your photos, the Air Gabon aircraft first went
        through a wood barrier at the end of the runway and then through a
        concrete structure losing its wings and damaging its fuselage. Then,
        the painters came in to wipe out the Air Gabon green markings with
        brown paint. Curious to know, what nationality is/are the flight's
        pilot/s?