Re: Business / Economic

  • Andrew_MacGregor
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 11 4:53 PM
      'Bob' - I sent you an e-mail, but I have had a
      lot of trouble with sending/receiving e-mail lately.
      You can also try contacting me by Contacting me as a
      Founder, at the Gabon Financial Club. It might be a
      working alternate. I hope my original e-mail works,
      though.<br> - Andrew.
    • jack_atkinson2000
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 21 7:26 AM
        Sorry, I should have used "whose" not "who's".