Re: [Gabon Discussion] re: "Bongo on Terrorism"

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 27, 2003
      "I do know that it would be a great idea for the IMF and World Bank
      to give Gabon an aid package that will invest in the infrastructure
      of the country."

      Mr. Dupont appears to be a Bongo shill who refuses to address the
      critical issues confronting all Gabonese and to "beg" for more aid
      to benefit his and President Omar Bongo's pockets.

      As you know, Mr. Dupont, President Omar Bongo has expatriated
      hundreds of million dollars of Gabonese funds to his personal bank
      accounts, French real estate, auto dealerships, etc. at the
      expense of all Gabonese.

      So be it. President Omar Bongo has sufficient time to establish a
      very positive legacy that will benefit all Gabonese. May he make the
      right choices....