Re: Michael Fay

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2003
      Below is message #154 written in July 2002. In it, I dissed Fay for
      acting foolishly and dangerously around elephants. In January 2003,
      this is what happened to this "bush fool":

      http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/01/0108_030108_fay.html

      --- In gabondiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "bobutne" <bobutne@a...>
      wrote:
      > Fay took a lot of heat, after initially sending back daily
      messages
      > posted on the Internet, for often calling his trek crew, "boys".
      His