Re: [Gabon Discussion] Frosty relations with Hollande see Gabon break the French connection

  • Isaac Zama
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
      Great Article and comments Bob. I hope someone from the Presidency will look at bringing back the PC back to Gabon. In fact, the DG of ENEF has been looking at introducing English as a course at ENEF. We have been working tirelessly to look for a volunteer across the world without much success. Because many NGOs that send volunteer English (PC, VSO, IFESH etc) teachers are not present in Gabon, it is impossible for them to send 1 or 2 people to ENEF.
      Would you know of any organization that can send an English language volunteer to assist us?
      There might be a small stipend and of course free accommodation at ENEF campus in Cap Estarias.
      Isaac Zama
      adjunct faculty
      ENEF, Gabon

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
        Isaac,

        My read is that the diaspora communities of Gabonese living in english speaking nations are best positioned to spread english throughout Gabon. Sure, they will need some governement incentives to return for a couple of years or more to make the program work. Ideas?

        Bob