Shipping to Libreville

  • Isaac Zama
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2012
      Folks:
      We plan to ship a 40' container from Baltimore to Libreville in Mid - September.  If you would like to ship suitcases, stuff to family members back home, please contact me ASAP. Very reasonable rates. Very reliable,

      Il ya un container destinee pour Libreville a partir de Baltimore, debut-Mi Septembre. Veillez nous contacter si vous avez des choses a envoyer au Gabon. Les prix tres resonable.

      Isaac