Shipping to Libreville

  • Isaac Zama
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2012
      Folks:
      We plan to ship a 40' container from Baltimore to Libreville in Mid - Late May.  If you would like to ship suitcases, stuff to family members back home, please contact me ASAP. Very reasonable rates. Very reliable,

      Il ya un container destinee pour Libreville a partir de Baltimore, debut-Mi Mai. Veillez nous contacter si vous avez des choses a envoyer au Gabon. Les prix tres resonable.

      Isaac

    • Isaac Zama
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2012
        Folks:
        We plan to ship a 40' container from Baltimore to Libreville in Mid - September.  If you would like to ship suitcases, stuff to family members back home, please contact me ASAP. Very reasonable rates. Very reliable,

        Il ya un container destinee pour Libreville a partir de Baltimore, debut-Mi Septembre. Veillez nous contacter si vous avez des choses a envoyer au Gabon. Les prix tres resonable.

        Isaac