Leatherback turtle nesting on the Gabon Coast

  • DonSTX
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
    • Gary Marsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
        Don,
        Last week the P.B.S. show "Nature" had a documentary
        about leatherback hatching and it immediately brought
        back memories of our experience watching similar hatchings
        at Sandy Point during Fete '09. It was an amazing event.

        GM

        To: gabondiscussion@yahoogroups.com
        From: donstx@...
        Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:14:43 +0000
        Subject: [Gabon Discussion] Leatherback turtle nesting on the Gabon Coast

        http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/01/epic-leatherback-turtle-migration-tracked-satellite.php

      • jonathonwithano
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
          Thanks for sending out this story. It reminds me of seeing these turtles laying eggs at Point Denis in December of 1999.