Gabon RPCV book published

  • morganleecase
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2010
      Bonnie Lee Black, a PCV in Lastourville from 96-98 just had a memoir published. It contains stories and recipes of her time in Gabon. It's available on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935925008/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_jdp_-zkTmb14DMQ3M
      "How to Cook a Crocodile: A Memoir with Recipes"
    • Isaac Zama
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2010
        Folks:
        We plan to ship a container from Maryland to Libreville in early-mid Nov. If you would like to ship stuff to family members back home, please contact us ASAP. Very reasonable rates.

        Il ya un container destinee pour Libreville a partir de Maryland, debut-Mi Nov. Veillez nous contacter si vous avez des choses a envoyer au Gabon. Les prix tres resonable.

        Isaac Zama

      • Isaac Zama
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2010
          Folks:
          We plan to ship a container from Maryland to Libreville in early-mid Nov. If you would like to ship stuff to family members back home, please contact us ASAP. Very reasonable rates.
          Please contact Isaac at 240-432-2596

          Il ya un container destinee pour Libreville a partir de Maryland, debut-Mi Nov. Veillez nous contacter si vous avez des choses a envoyer au Gabon. Les prix tres resonable. Contact 240-432-2596

          Isaac Zama