VOA coverage of art exhibit...

  • landry lig
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hey all!  Below is a link to the story we aired on the last Friday's art
      exhibit.  Thank you all for your participation in the story.  Please forward the
      piece and my gratitute to the Gabonese American Community and Cultural Center,
      The Parish Gallery and Mr. M'Bourou.  Have a wonderful weekend---Ndimyake
      Mwakalyelye.

      Gabon Art: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E24WxDzlA6Y