Easter Greetings

  • DonSTX
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      I was searching for the proper Easter Greeting in Spanish to send to my mother-in-law and found it at this site, which also has the greeting in 250 other languages, including Fang. Perhaps your favorite Gabonese language is also in the list. Practice it a few days and surprise the folks at church on Sunday morning!

      http://srbigham.com/en/langues/f-k/fang.html
      http://srbigham.com/wav/fang.wav
    • Brad Hodges
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
        Actually, I couldn't find any other Gabonese languages on the site. Maybe because les Fang are by far the biggest ethnic group in Gabon - 30% - and are also present in other countries.

        Oh well, interesting to know anyway!

        Brad