Re : Off The Wall

  • François Gouahinga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hello,
      Yes perhaps the only America-related thing more popular than Michael Jackson in Bitam and elsewhere around the country would be Coca Cola. Funny how we used to drink it thinking it was an invention of the nice folks at Sobraga.

      On participation: It is sad that the ruling PDG has decided to choose its candidate (i.e., most likely our next leader) through a closed-door process that involves less than 20 people.

      Thanks for sharing.
      -Francois