A Broad Overview of "les biens mal aquis"

  • Brad Hodges
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 11:04 PM
      Good reading about the broader picture of Gabon leadership from the UDP, which thankfully but most certainly illegally copied the same article from Africa Intelligence (which, by the way, costs hundreds per year for a subscription.)

      http://www.upg-gabon.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=909:gabon--qui-va-heriter-de-la-cagnotte-en-or-&catid=34:politique&Itemid=40

      Even better, a most thorough summary can be found here:

      http://www.ccfd.asso.fr/BMA/img/PDF/complet_BMA.pdf

      Obviously, both are in French.

      I don't want to sound ironic, but even after reading a few curt replies from "Gabonese" who seem to be well-heeled, diplom├ęs, and living abroad, I keep wondering about how the average Gabonese people perceive those "biens mal aquis." It just doesn't strike me as something they give a damn about.

      :(