Mayumba

  • eric690985
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm planning on visiting Mayumba in November with my Gabonese
      girlfriend and am having great difficulty in finding any information
      (other than mayumbanationalpark.com). I am aware that tourism
      facilities are currently limited, but any further information on
      hotels, guided tours, bars and restaurants, and any other activities
      would be greatly appreciated (ie. facilities, costs, convenience of
      location etc).

      Thanks,

      Eric