Gabon III Training on St. Croix, USVI

  • Don Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      I posted a couple photos in a new album, Gabon III, of my neighborhood
      school that was built by Gabon III training.

      The group that visited St. Croix for the Summer Fete visited this
      school and I hope that they will also post their photos. I took these
      two just yesterday when I stopped by to make a rubbing of the sidewalk
      scratching. I have in mind to make a "tombstone" rubbing of the
      sidewalk. I'm not much of an artist but I expect PhotoShop to help
      make it look rather interesting.

      If any Gabon III RPCVs are reading this please feel free to email me
      or post comments about the school construction and your experience on
      St. Croix.

      Don