Re : [Gabon Discussion] Survivor in Gabon

  • matthew steil
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2008
      No, I stick to forest conservation and related issues.
      But am back and forth to Gabon and so remain in the
      rumor mill to some extent! They are apparently in the
      process of shipping an enormous quantity of filming
      equipment to Gabon to carry this out...sure to be the
      biggest filming event of this sort ever hosted in
      Gabon. But will anyone there ever watch it?

      http://itouchmap.com/?r=w&c=gb&UF=210072&UN=262741&DG=PRK

      > > --- In gabondiscussion@yahoogroups.com, matthew
      > steil <makeke2@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > This would have been a great spot, but there are
      > still
      > > > too many villages for Survivor. Rumor has it
      > that
      > > > they will likely be filming in the Wonga-Wongue
      > > > Presidential Reserve between LBV and POG, where
      > there
      > > > are virtually no villages.

      eden.com/destinations/gabon_loango_national_park.html

      > will
      > shots
      > how
      > first