Les Couilles de l'éléphant

  • niakurondi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      Might anyone out there have a copy of this Gabonese film from 2001? It
      seems like I must have chewed too much iboga at the time, looking
      back, but I clearly remember watching it on TV in Gabon when it came
      out. Now I'm scratching my head and wondering...how could such a film
      so true to Gabonese culture actually have aired on TV there...?
      Previews are all over French websites, but it seems impossible to
      order a copy. No torrents to be found either...

      S.E. El Hadj Moussa
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
        If you get a copy, please let us know.

        http://translate.google.com/translate?
        hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.afrik.com/article4010.html&sa=X&oi=translate&re
        snum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLes%2BCouilles%2Bde%2Bl%2527%25C3%
        25A9l%25C3%25A9phant%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4DMUS_enUS257US258

        --- In gabondiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "niakurondi" <niakurondi@...>