Thanks from a new volunteer

  • staceyannemiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2002
      Just wanted to drop a qick note of thanks for all the info on this
      site. I'm heading over to Gabon on the 26th of this month as an
      Environmenatl Education Volunteer with the Peace Corps and am
      attempting to gather as much perspective as possible before stage.
      If anyone would like to send anything with...I think I remember
      reading something about that...let me know and I'll do what I can.
      Thanks again,
      Stacey