Bwiti

  • Henry G. Schmald
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2007
      A good on line discussion of Bwiti can be found at:

      http://www.ibogaine.org/samorini.html#rite

      The bibiliography also includes some very good sources. Jim Fernandez
      took part in Gabon I training.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
        We have several board members on here whom have a direct experience
        with Bwiti initiation and we also have our resident cynic, Amin.
        Continue the dialogue, please......
      • Brad Hodges
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
          I'm not touching Amin's comments. I'm just a casual observer here. ;)

          Nganga, Bassé bassé!

          Brad

          bobutne <bobutne@...> a écrit :
          We have several board members on here whom have a direct experience
          with Bwiti initiation and we also have our resident cynic, Amin.
          Continue the dialogue, please......

        • webberstudio
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
            Al Webber, Togo Fisheries 66 ~ and I thought I knew Africa! I'm
            listening!
            --- In gabondiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Brad Hodges <niakurondi@...>