Request for Contacts with Deaf people in Gabon

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
      Dear colleagues,

      My name is Euphrasia Mbewe. I am Deaf.

      I am the interim president of the newly established African Union of
      the Deaf. The World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) has asked me to do
      a survey on the situation of the Deaf on the continent particularly
      those countries that are not members of WFD. 36 countries in Africa
      are already members. I am dealing with 19. Gabon is not member of
      WFD.

      I wish to appeal to your office to assist if you know any Deaf or
      somebody who knows. Is there an organisation of the Deaf?

      Yours truly

      Euphrasia Mbewe (mrs)
      baluwambewe@...