1815Gabon - U.S. Money Laundering

  • Brad Hodges
    Feb 3, 2010
      http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/04/business/04bribe.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

      This is why I'm closing my Wachovia checking account, effective immediately.

      BTW,
      do any of you have anyone in your family who has served in the US Armed
      Forces? Albeit, I'm not a big fan of our imperialism abroad these days.
      However, with said connection, USAA offers: checking accounts with reimbursement of ATM fees
      worldwide, interest, and scanning checks at home and instant deposits;
      auto insurance with annual dividends, the best service, thelowest possible rates, and practically free towing service; credit
      cards at 6.0% interest (was 4.5 until the economy crashed), rewards, and no minimum payment;
      money market accounts that draw decent interest; low-interest rate
      mortgages; auto loans; more! I can't even begin to describe how this
      company rocks.

      With USAA's help, perhaps we can all become as rich as the former Gabonese president one day!

      (Or not.)

      -brad