No activity in last 7 days
This is a support and discussion group for those with G6PD Enzyme deficiency. G6PD is the most common enzyme deficiency in the world. Those who have it frequently suffer from hemolytic anemia, and are allergic to a large number of drugs, and some foods as well. The key to dealing with it is education and support. It is also referred to as favism since those who suffer from it are extremely allergic to Fava beans.
- Jul 10, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.