Hi

  • wbrowardman40
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010
      I'm Tom
      44/single
      A NYer in SO.FL
      I'm straight acting bi curious and am seeking out someone in South Florida area
      I'm into oral ( giving and recieving ) & j/o.
      Anyone can email me directly if they'd like.
      Must be disease free.
      Will not accept anything else.

      Thank you for reading this, and fee free to contact me directly.
      NYinSO.FL40@...
    • Aryan Only
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010
        dear man,