Razor Fx Scam

  • mikebr24
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      Any help appreciated, what happens next, how long does the process
      take, what chance do we have for compensation, have they recovered any
      of the money.
      Various press reports say that the account had or has (not sure) $68m,
      does anyone know if this has been seized or can be recovered.

      I am supposed to be buying a house next month and stand to lose my
      deposit of 90K if I cannot get my funds back. Deeply concerned...
    • Laura Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
        I haven't any news except that there is a thread going on scam.com which has other investors on it - including one person that posts that he was in touch with his accountant & said something about there being a lot of groups (I think he means investment channels) with $300,000,000 in assets.

        Another person on the scam.com list has said that he's meeting with his lawyer tomorrow, but that at this point it looks like legal action would have to be taken against the company you directly invested through. (in our case Horizon FX).

        I've had an email from another person that says they will be meeting with their lawyer tomorrow & indicated that they will share the info.

        I have also emailed the contact person on this link
        http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/nys/victimwitness.html
        since Gem Ali of Horzion FX suggested his investors should do that in the general "bad news" email he sent out today.

        I will post any new news here & on the google group.

        kind regards
        Laura