Re: Futuro Home found in Media,PA

  • Len Secret
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2012
      Hi Woody,

      Thank you for posting the photo's. This looks to be the same Futuro that the fellow who has the website - http://www.futurohouse.net/my_futuro/my_futuro.htm - was trying to sell awhile ago. Not sure if he still owns it or has sold it to the fellow you mention who wants to ship it to Florida. The fellow who owns it now I believe lives in New Hampshire.

      Well thank you for the photo's.. hope others will post more photo's of Futuros in their areas.

      Best regards,

      Len