Euro-cd singles sale chart

  • Jose Araujo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      based on 18 countries

      1 Without Me Eminem
      2 Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head) Will Smith
      3 A Little Less Conversation Elvis Presley VS. JXL
      4 I Need A Girl P.Diddy feat. Usher & Loon
      5 By The Way Red Hot Chili Peppers
      6 Underneath Your Clothes Shakira
      7 Hot In Herre Nelly
      8 A Thousand Miles Vanessa Carlton
      9 Like A Prayer Mad'house
      10 Wherever You Will Go The Calling
      11 I'm Gonna Be All Right Jennifer Lopez ft. NAS
      12 In My Place Coldplay
      13 Hero Chad Kroeger feat. Josey Scott
      14 Kiss Kiss Holly Valance
      15 Perdono Tiziano Ferro
      16 When You Look At Me Christina Milian
      17 Here I Am Bryan Adams
      18 Love At First Sight Kylie Minogue
      19 Shoot The Dog George Michael
      20 Foolish Ashanti
      21 Just A Little Liberty X
      22 It's OK! Atomic Kitten
      23 Points Of Authority / High Voltage Linkin Park
      24 If Tomorow Never Comes Ronan Keating
      25 FULL MOON BRANDY
      26 Love Don't Let Me David Guetta feat. Chris Willis
      27 Whenever Wherever Shakira
      28 Murder On The Dancefloor Sophie Ellis-Bextor
      29 COLOURBLIND DARIUS
      30 Stach Stach Bratisla Boys
      31 J'ai demandé à la lune Indochine
      32 ANYONE OF US (STUPID MISTAKE) GARETH GATES
      33 Love To See You Cry Enrique Iglesias
      34 GIRL ALL THE BAD GUYS WANT BOWLING FOR SOUP
      35 Boys BRITNEY SPEARS FT P WILLIAMS
      36 AUTOMATIC HIGH S CLUB JUNIORS
      37 THE LOGICAL SONG SCOOTER
      38 Désenchantée Kate Ryan
      39 Work It Out Beyonce
      40 AU SOLEIL JENIFER
      41 MANHATTAN-KABOUL RENAUD & AXELLE RED
      42 AROUND THE WORLD (LA LA LA LA LA) ATC
      43 Mensch Herbert Grönemeyer
      44 INCH' ALLAH MC SOLAAR
      45 LIVIN' IT UP JA RULE
      46 OH BOY CAM'RON FT JUELZ SANTANA
      47 Leap Of Faith (Jusqu'au bout) David Charvet
      48 Cover Up UB 40 feat. Nuttea
      49 Now Def Leppard
      50 UN ENFANT DE TOI PHIL BARNEY & MARLENE DUVAL

      José Araujo Salas
      http://www.geocities.com/josecharts
      http://www.geocities.com/europarade