New versions of old hits

  • Jose Araujo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:30 PM
      Does anyone noticed that european artist are making lots of new versions, it
      is awesome the number of great covers, just to name some:

      Holiday (Mad'house)
      Like A Prayer (Mad'house, 2 Sexy & Limelight)
      Don't You Want Me (Alcazar)
      Because The Night (Jan Wayne ft. Lena)
      Rhythm Of The Night (Alex C)
      Moonlight Shadow
      I Just Died In Your Arms
      Kiss On My List (DJ)
      I Like To Move It (DJ Alligator ft. Dr. Alban)
      Time After Time (Novaspace)
      Heaven (DJ Sammy)
      Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Jan Wayne ft. Leena)
      Ramp (The Logical Song) (Scooter)
      Stay (Faraway So Close) (Craig Armstrong)
      Unchained Melody (Garreth Gates)
      I.O.I.O. (B3)
      Fame (Models)
      Live Is Life (DJ Otzy ft. Hermer House Band)
      Breaking Up IOs hard To Do (Cherry Lips)
      A Little Less Conversation (By the same Elvis Vs. JXL)
      Never Tear Us Apart (Joe Cocker)
      Always On My Mind (DJ Quicksilver)
      Everybody's Free (Aquagen)
      Cada Vez (Negrocan Vs. Gigi D'agostino)

      May some of these artists are american but the songs are hits in some
      european countries.

      Papa Dont Preach (Kelly Osbourne), i like this one too :)