wongieFM chart updated for April!

  • wongie1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Dear all,
      Time for another update! To listen just click on the link below!
      wongieFM chart April 2002 V1.0
      http://www.live365.com/stations/286533
      ^ 1. Beverley Knight - Trouble
      * 2. The Yeah Yeah Yeah's – Bang! / Miles Away
      ^ 3. Green Velvet – La La Land
      ^ 4. The Hives – Hate To Say I Told You So
      / 5. Missy Elliot feat. Eve – 4 My People (Basement Jaxx remix)
      ^ 6. Ferry Corsten – Punk
      ^ 7. The Shins – New Slang
      * 8. Nas – One Mic
      ^ 9. Cosmos – Take Me With You
      - 10. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Love Burns / Spread Your Love
      ^ 11. Beanie Sigel feat. Freeway – Roc The Mic
      - 12. Eve vs. Fatboy Slim - Cowboy
      - 13. Aim feat. Kate Rogers – The Girl Who Fell Through The Ice
      ^ 14. Charles Webster - Ready
      * 15. Clinic – Come Into Our Room
      / 16. John Mayer – No Such Thing (acoustic)
      * 17. Sugababes – Freak Like Me
      / 18. Jimmy Eat World – The Middle / Sweetness
      * 19. Electric Soft Parade – Silent To The Dark
      * 20. Natalie Imbruglia - Goodbye
      * 21. Lambchop – The New Cobweb Summer
      / 22. Timo Maas feat Kelis – Help Me
      * 23. The Corrs – Only Love Can Break Your Heart
      re 24. Dirty Vegas – Days Go By
      * 25. Kosheen vs DJ Tiesto - Hungry
      / 26. Shy FX feat. Di vs. Sunship – Shake UR Body

      BUZZ TRAX:
      Peached – Set It Off
      Peshay feat. Co-Ordinate – U Got Me Burnin'
      Josh Rouse – Under Cold Blue Stars
      Capitol K – Pillow
      Northern Lite – Trusting Blind
      Massive Attack vs Mos Def – I Against I
      Zero 7 feat. Sia – Distraction
      Bump N Flex – Promises
      Alanis Morissette – So Unsexy
      Nicole – You Might Be Wrong

      Wanna hear what was popular a couple of weeks back? Check out
      wongieFM March V2.02: http://www.live365.com/stations/285744

      Wanna dance? Up to 6 hours of the best club hits around! Check out my
      new clubTOONS site at:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/232487

      Januray 2002 chart redux:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/228756