My Almighty Charts 2001

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 657 , Jan 1, 2002
      As you maybe know I really appreciate Almighty
      mixes. And there were a lot of Almighty remixes last
      year, more than 50. That's way I created my own
      Almighty charts 2001. There are some rules for these
      charts: every artist can only appear with one track in my
      charts and this track must have been released between
      January and December 2001. I made two charts, one with
      the tracks (remixes) of different record labels and
      one with the stars of the Almighty
      (Bodyrock)<br>24.Supersister (Shopping)<br>23.Geri Halliwell (It's raining
      men)<br>22.Girls@Play (Respectable)<br>21.Dario G (Say what's on your
      mind)<br>20.Leann Rimes (I need you)<br>19.Jennifer Lopez (Ain't it
      funny?)<br>18.Ronan Keating (Lovin' each day)<br>17.Samantha Mumba
      (Lately)<br>16.Honeyz (Talk to the hands)<br>15.A1 (No
      more)<br>14.Sunray feat. Kym Mazelle (Perhaps)<br>13.Gabrielle (Out
      of reach)<br>12.Cher (The music is no good without
      you)<br>11.S Club 7 (Bring the house down)<br>10.Paul Keating
      (Positive role model)<br>09.Steps (Here and
      now)<br>08.Liberty (Thinking it over)<br>07.Ricky Martin
      (Loaded)<br>06.Allstars (Friends)<br>05.Emma Bunton (We're not gonna
      sleep tonight)<br>04.Claire Freeland
      (Free)<br>03.Stephen Gately (Stay)<br>02.A-Teens (Halfway around the
      Record Charts 2001<br><br>10.Indigo (Perfect day)
      Euphoric<br>09.Almighty Allstars (A little respect)<br>08.Rochelle
      (Eternal Flame)<br>07.Jackie O' (Sing)
      Euphoric<br>06.Obsession (Venus)<br>05.Who's that girl (The power of
      goodbye)<br>04.Natale Brown (Whole again)<br>03.Deja Vu feat.Tasmin
      (Stay)<br>02.Rochelle (There you'll be)<br>01.Natalie Powers (Music to
      my heart) release date: January 7th<br><br>And 2002
      will be another great year for Almighty. I've already
      got the new remixes of S Club 7 (You) and Leann Rimes
      (But I do love you) and I will get the following
      remixes in the next days: A1 (Caught in the middle),
      Allstars (The land of make believe), Kaci (I think I love
      you) and Pink (Get the party started).
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 657 of 657 , Feb 27, 2002
        Here are my brand new promo charts with six hot
        new entries and a brand new number one!<br><br>KEN'S
        PROMO CHARTS 2002:<br><br>15.Blank and Jones (Dreams)
        Last week: No13<br><br>14.DJ John Julius Knight (My
        Mind) NEW<br>This is a two-track vinyl promo with two
        funky and grooving disco tracks. I prefer "Dancin'in
        paradise" to "My mind". But I must say the tracks aren't
        really exciting. <br><br>13.Alcazar (Sexual Guaranteed)
        Last week: No9<br><br>12.Cher (Song for the lonely)
        Last week: No4<br><br>11.Faithless (One step too far)
        NEW<br>UK dance act Faithless combining with Dido - this
        should be an exploding mixture. Maybe it is, but the two
        remixes that I have can't convince me. The Absolute
        Beginners Mix really sounds as absolute beginners made it.
        Only the Alex Neri Club Instrumental Mix can convince
        me although there are only a few vocal parts of
        Dido. But I hope that there will be better remixes
        sooner or later.<br><br>10.DuMonde vs Lange (Memory)
        Last week: No7<br><br>9.One Track Mind feat. Angie
        Brown (Good for you) NEW<br>This track is good for you
        if you like deep house. The main mix is really cool
        and for the clubs. The other two mixes, however,
        aren't really interesting (Hand Up
        Dub/Reprise).<br><br>8.Shaun Escofffery (Into the blue) Last week:
        No6<br><br>7.Natalie Browne (From here to eternity) Last week:
        No3<br><br>6.Darren Hayes (Insatiable) Last week:
        this track, you won't be disappointed. On this US
        double vinyl promo you can find a Thunderpuss Club Mix
        and a Giorgio Moroder & Fernando Garibay Club Mix,
        both are great. After Enrique's "Hero" this will be
        his next chart success. By the way, the other mix by
        Minge Binge isn't very special.<br><br>4.Benefit (Sex
        sells) Last week: No2<br><br>3.Funky Green Dogs (You got
        me burning up) NEW<br>Yeah, this track got me
        burning up too, specially the pumping and powerful DJ
        Asle Extended Mix. But the three other mixes are also
        worth to be listened, for example Olav Basoski's mix is
        excellent deep house. Funky Green Dogs have already
        conquered the US clubs with this track and I'm sure they
        will do the same in the UK.<br><br>2.Anastacia (one
        day in your life) Last week: No1<br><br>1.Heist
        (That's the kind of man I am) NEW<br>That's the kind of
        music I like: fantastic dance sound. Of course, the two
        great mixes are responsible for the high quality of the
        track. First there's a 3AM Mix which is fabulous,
        secondly there's another excellent mix made by Almighty.