My new DJ play list

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 657 , Dec 1, 2001
      Here is my new DJ play list called:<br><br>MY
      WHITE WINTER DANCE DREAM<br><br>Kai Tracid (Life is too
      short) Energy Mix<br>Creamy (Never ending story)
      Manhattan Clique Extended Remix<br>Baz (Believers) King
      Unique River Deep Remix<br>Infinito feat.Kym Mazelle
      (Dance little dreamer) Club Mix<br>Samantha Mumba
      (Lately) Ralphi�s Vox 12"<br>Tears (M.U.S.I.C) Extended
      Version<br>Sophie Ellis Bextor (Murder on the dancefloor) Extended
      Album Version<br>Alcazar (Sexual garanteed) Johan S
      Vocal Club Mix<br>Britney Spears (I�m a slave 4u)
      Thunderpuss Club Mix<br>Enrique (Hero) Thunderpuss Club Mix
      Anthony (Tragedy) Mike Rizzo Radio Edit<br>Roger Sanchez
      feat.N�Dea Davenport (You ca�t change me) Harry Choo Choo
      Romero Club Mix<br>Anastacia (Paid my dues) The S-Man�s
      Darkstar Mix<br>Kosheen (Catch) Ferry Corsten
      Vocal<br>Mario Lopez (The sun always shines on TV) Extended
      Version<br>Flip and Fill feat.Kelly Llorenna (True love never
      dies) Rob searle Remix<br>Milk Inc. (Walk on water)
      Peter Luts remix<br>Fragma (Say that you�re here)
      Duderstadt Remix<br>Lasgo (Something) Extended Mix<br>Dannii
      Minogue (Who do you love now?) Extended 12"<br>HearSay
      (Everybody) Almighty Mix<br>S Club 7 (Bring the house down)
      Almighty Mix<br>Steps (Here and now) Almighty
      Mix<br>Liberty (Doin�it) Sleazesisters Anthem Mix<br>Honeyz
      (Talk to the hand) Illicit Remix<br>Amber (Yes) Illicit
      Remix<br>Kylie Minogue (In your eyes) Album Version<br>Geri
      Halliwell (Calling) Metro Mix<br>Kim Wilde (Loved) Radio
      Edit<br>Childliners (The gift of Christmas) Motiv8 Simply Great
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 657 of 657 , Feb 27, 2002
        Here are my brand new promo charts with six hot
        new entries and a brand new number one!<br><br>KEN'S
        PROMO CHARTS 2002:<br><br>15.Blank and Jones (Dreams)
        Last week: No13<br><br>14.DJ John Julius Knight (My
        Mind) NEW<br>This is a two-track vinyl promo with two
        funky and grooving disco tracks. I prefer "Dancin'in
        paradise" to "My mind". But I must say the tracks aren't
        really exciting. <br><br>13.Alcazar (Sexual Guaranteed)
        Last week: No9<br><br>12.Cher (Song for the lonely)
        Last week: No4<br><br>11.Faithless (One step too far)
        NEW<br>UK dance act Faithless combining with Dido - this
        should be an exploding mixture. Maybe it is, but the two
        remixes that I have can't convince me. The Absolute
        Beginners Mix really sounds as absolute beginners made it.
        Only the Alex Neri Club Instrumental Mix can convince
        me although there are only a few vocal parts of
        Dido. But I hope that there will be better remixes
        sooner or later.<br><br>10.DuMonde vs Lange (Memory)
        Last week: No7<br><br>9.One Track Mind feat. Angie
        Brown (Good for you) NEW<br>This track is good for you
        if you like deep house. The main mix is really cool
        and for the clubs. The other two mixes, however,
        aren't really interesting (Hand Up
        Dub/Reprise).<br><br>8.Shaun Escofffery (Into the blue) Last week:
        No6<br><br>7.Natalie Browne (From here to eternity) Last week:
        No3<br><br>6.Darren Hayes (Insatiable) Last week:
        this track, you won't be disappointed. On this US
        double vinyl promo you can find a Thunderpuss Club Mix
        and a Giorgio Moroder & Fernando Garibay Club Mix,
        both are great. After Enrique's "Hero" this will be
        his next chart success. By the way, the other mix by
        Minge Binge isn't very special.<br><br>4.Benefit (Sex
        sells) Last week: No2<br><br>3.Funky Green Dogs (You got
        me burning up) NEW<br>Yeah, this track got me
        burning up too, specially the pumping and powerful DJ
        Asle Extended Mix. But the three other mixes are also
        worth to be listened, for example Olav Basoski's mix is
        excellent deep house. Funky Green Dogs have already
        conquered the US clubs with this track and I'm sure they
        will do the same in the UK.<br><br>2.Anastacia (one
        day in your life) Last week: No1<br><br>1.Heist
        (That's the kind of man I am) NEW<br>That's the kind of
        music I like: fantastic dance sound. Of course, the two
        great mixes are responsible for the high quality of the
        track. First there's a 3AM Mix which is fabulous,
        secondly there's another excellent mix made by Almighty.