Ken´s promo charts of week 44

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 657 , Nov 1, 2001
      Here I am again with seven brand-new vinyl
      fans in the 80s and saw them about three times live on
      stage and bought all their records. And even now
      Depeche Mode are one of the most interesting bands. There
      are five remixes of the new song on my vinyl promo.
      It�s real chill out sound this time. I actually listen
      to the Bertrand Burgalat Remix and the DJ Muggs
      Francewith a power groove that�ll make clubbers "amour" the
      floor. The vocal and dub mix are from Mareeko and the
      vocals come from the French diva Lili
      Paris.<br><br>5.M&S presents The Girl Next Door (Ready or
      not)<br>I�ve already presented a disappointing promo of TGND
      with the terribleLottie remixes last week. Now I�ve
      got the good promo with the M&S Extended Vocal Mix
      which is really better and is more powerful and has got
      strong vocals. Great funky house tune!<br><br>4.Mr Pink
      presents The Programm (Love and Affection)<br>Fantastic
      and groovey track between house and pop. This vinyl
      promo includes mixes from Joey Negro (my fav mix!) and
      Mr Pink (only dub version). Could be a huge chart
      you wanna go faster" missed the No 1 position in the
      UK charts Geri tries to continue her success with
      the ballad "Calling". Of course, there isn�t a slow
      version on the promo. The Mauve Mix is a great and
      melodious house track with Geri�s seductive vocals.
      Unfortunately, there�s only one mix on the
      trance at its best! And this time? Again a fantastic
      vocal trance anthem! Okay, it sounds like all the other
      Fragma songs, but I really like it. Try the extended or
      the Duderstadt mix!<br><br>1.Liberty
      (Doin�it)<br>They will do it again! They will enter the Top Ten
      again with their second single called "Doin�it"!
      Liberty are back with three brilliant remixes, the
      trancey Kool De Sac Mix, the housey K-Boy�s Konstruction
      Mix and the popastic Sleazesisters Anthem Mix. Just
      FABULOUS!
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 657 of 657 , Feb 27, 2002
        Here are my brand new promo charts with six hot
        new entries and a brand new number one!<br><br>KEN'S
        PROMO CHARTS 2002:<br><br>15.Blank and Jones (Dreams)
        Last week: No13<br><br>14.DJ John Julius Knight (My
        Mind) NEW<br>This is a two-track vinyl promo with two
        funky and grooving disco tracks. I prefer "Dancin'in
        paradise" to "My mind". But I must say the tracks aren't
        really exciting. <br><br>13.Alcazar (Sexual Guaranteed)
        Last week: No9<br><br>12.Cher (Song for the lonely)
        Last week: No4<br><br>11.Faithless (One step too far)
        NEW<br>UK dance act Faithless combining with Dido - this
        should be an exploding mixture. Maybe it is, but the two
        remixes that I have can't convince me. The Absolute
        Beginners Mix really sounds as absolute beginners made it.
        Only the Alex Neri Club Instrumental Mix can convince
        me although there are only a few vocal parts of
        Dido. But I hope that there will be better remixes
        sooner or later.<br><br>10.DuMonde vs Lange (Memory)
        Last week: No7<br><br>9.One Track Mind feat. Angie
        Brown (Good for you) NEW<br>This track is good for you
        if you like deep house. The main mix is really cool
        and for the clubs. The other two mixes, however,
        aren't really interesting (Hand Up
        Dub/Reprise).<br><br>8.Shaun Escofffery (Into the blue) Last week:
        No6<br><br>7.Natalie Browne (From here to eternity) Last week:
        No3<br><br>6.Darren Hayes (Insatiable) Last week:
        this track, you won't be disappointed. On this US
        double vinyl promo you can find a Thunderpuss Club Mix
        and a Giorgio Moroder & Fernando Garibay Club Mix,
        both are great. After Enrique's "Hero" this will be
        his next chart success. By the way, the other mix by
        Minge Binge isn't very special.<br><br>4.Benefit (Sex
        sells) Last week: No2<br><br>3.Funky Green Dogs (You got
        me burning up) NEW<br>Yeah, this track got me
        burning up too, specially the pumping and powerful DJ
        Asle Extended Mix. But the three other mixes are also
        worth to be listened, for example Olav Basoski's mix is
        excellent deep house. Funky Green Dogs have already
        conquered the US clubs with this track and I'm sure they
        will do the same in the UK.<br><br>2.Anastacia (one
        day in your life) Last week: No1<br><br>1.Heist
        (That's the kind of man I am) NEW<br>That's the kind of
        music I like: fantastic dance sound. Of course, the two
        great mixes are responsible for the high quality of the
        track. First there's a 3AM Mix which is fabulous,
        secondly there's another excellent mix made by Almighty.